A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Virgin Postz...

Oh well, it seems that the whole world's blogging so I tot maybe I should start too. A whole new week of lectures. It is scary to tink how time have passed me by. I tot army was a 'draggish' and now tat is over, NUS life seems not any better. Attended my first Philo lect and i am completely lost amidst the clamour of philosophical arguments..argh.. And soon enuff, it is going to be project deadlines and exams and tests and wataever. My consolation is tat I've made pretty gd frens on campus and I've got good old frens wif me. Tat tot is certainly heart warming. Pple like Joy who is always the center of my Joke; the creature tat always seem to be happi go lucky and laffing at the tiniest joke, Weixin who is always there standing in line wif me against Joy; someone who is always ready to help. There is YiDing who of coz always seem to be M.I.A. Anthony who is not a senior but oh well.. he does hang out wif us.. one of the most helpful pple ard together wif Steven. Oh yea, my BF's wif me also in FASS though he is a senior [by the way BF = best fren; wad u tinking? ;)] Oh well... tinkin of the readings simply put me down but oh well..adversity reveals geniuses aint it? haha.. back to readings..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList