A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Embroilment

One of the saddest things in life is to embroil oneself in entanglements of emotions. To make things worse, one may then portray oneself to be the one in good light, the ‘victim’ of circumstances…

And worst thing is when oneself still thinks everything’s cool!

To oneself, pui!

On the other hand, it was B E A U tiful meeting up with jc class guys! How time flies! With Sheng and Tso getting attached, and I know these pple r pple serious with r/s... with Huifang possibly going to Bible School after she graduates, so wad am I doing? Then again, I'm always kinda live a day or 2 at a time...

Oh! There's something I want to say but I forgot what it is... nvm.. till next time!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList