A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Transformation

As I scanned through years of pictures on this birthday of mine, I am shocked at my physical transformations! Here goes:

Academic Year 2005






















Academic Year 2006





















Now and Beyond
















































And I just watched Sex and the City, my all time favorite drama serial made into a movie. Juz moments ago, Sheryl asked me what my birthday wishes are and that got me thinking because seriously, I never gave birthday wishes much thoughts. I think my life has generally been happy and smooth sailing. I never really had to worry about things or perhaps I dun seen troubles as worrying issues. And as these thoughts poured in, I got reminded of what something Charlotte York said in the show that generally, I am happy everyday. Not happy all day but yah, happy everyday.
I guess I am blessed. I am sacarstic and bitchy but my frens see it as funny.
I got my TWKs behind me anytime.
I got a brother who will fight for me.
I got crazy parents who insist on loving me.
I got frens whom I know who will be there for me should I need to turn to them including Layz, JJ, JY, Hockz, Ivan, Euwen.
I got academic results I wld have never dreamt of when I was younger.
I got job offers even before I officially graduated.
I get to travel with frens and some pple dun even have such opportunities.
I got myself in a manner that I don't lose sight of myself.
I got a bunch of crazy, bitchy, sarcastic yet loving much of honors classmates.
I got possibly the best supervisor for my thesis - jolly, intellectual and always encouraging.
I think I got the best life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList