A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Tiring nitezz!

Went for the spooked show earlier on wif the Funis pple organised by FCBC. It was awesome I must say! Pst Lawrence Kong is really an interesting person. Yea! Even as I was watching the performance, my EL1101E work juz came to me in my mind and so i was like mentally recording down certain things Pst said coz they might be useful to me for my english tutorial work. Had some makan at McDonald's at suntec after the entire thingy! After tat, i went to meet my cell grp for fellowship. By the time I met them it was like almost 12 midnite? and YES! I juz got home and I got to wake up at like b4 6 am to go for first service on Sundae! and the gd news? Joy has agreed to go for svc with me!! haha...and yes it is my church anniversary! Is tat not like so exciting?! Till then... ZzzZZzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList