A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, March 20, 2006

Bang bang POUND!

Ever wondered sexual intercourse is also termed 'screwing'? Simply because screwing as in screwdriver is progressive while verbs like banging and hammering is a one shot thing... yes, it prolly will kill!

Anyway, I have been banging my key board, pounding very hard at it in a bid to finish up my family essay. It is almost 5 am now... gosh, that is like more than 12 hours of non-stop pounding.. and WALA! I have had my satisfactions from the pounding! Juz left a tiny part of the conclusions which I need the book (will loan it from library 1st thing in the morning) and tat's it .. no more essay till exams...

"Well, Bobz... you can then take a break after your submission"

HELL NO! I got a bloody test on tuesday... ku ming yi ge ren...

As of now, I am tired of the banging and pounding ... physically demanding exercise... I shall now retire to the clubrm sofa... Somehow I tink writing essays is like having sex... Shagged out!

Till then!
Banging off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList