A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, May 27, 2006

rESulTs & IppT

Generally, life is not Bad...

Results, I am pleased with it though I got no As at all this sem but then I got A-s.

Haha!

So it reads:

EC2102 Macroeconomic Analysis 1 A-
EC3332 Money and Banking 1 A-
EC3361 Labour Economics 1 A-
GEK1524 Living with Fluids S
SC2205 Sociology of Family A-
SSA1201 Singapore Society A-

So there you are! Thank God for e results despite having to juggle between MC work and 6 modules instead of e usual 5. Issit therefore conclusive tat the busier u r, the better u will do? Seriously I dono... when pple asked if I worked very hard throughout the semester, my mum will be e first to say NO! coz she has grumbling abt my absence from home. I guess I did start to work juz ard reading week on.. but b4 tat I was juz living thru lessons (if I did go), so in essence it muz have been God's grace then since neither extreme efforts nor intelligence be!

Life's full of tests and trials and whatnot... I have got a bloody IPPT test when I am so sure tat I might not even pass it! Arghz...

And e sickening abt IPPT is unlike exams where u can still last minute pia, IPPT cannot... even if u go train intensively for 1 weekm u still cant make it!

To my dearest frenz whose results may have gotten to u! Cheer up! Though u might tinki, hey.. it's ez for u to say tat.. but I have gone thru exams b4 feeling disappointed in e past.. Hang on together peeps! June, July, August are gonna be funfilled!

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList