A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bangkok!

I have aged... after the trip to Bangkok... a place full of pollution... 4 days there is like 4 years of cigarettes!

Bought tons of stuff and gosh... whoever told me Bangkok is cheap and tat u wun spend much there!

And yes... I found another soul who is as bad as xiaofen in finding his/her way home... hahaha!

Tat's all for now... waiting for the pictures!

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList