A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, July 28, 2006

Great Joy & Disappointment

T hse chalet ROCKS!

I mean the guys had great fun all the way till like 6+ in the morning when quite a number of them left!

But all in all, it was AWESOME! WOW! and more than half my hse councillors turn up!

On the other hand, I was quite disappointed in the day time and this got worst at nite due to some shocking and unforeseen actions.

The last time I was so angry that I quivered and trembled in rage was like dono how long ago! I cld still remember trembling in rage when I spoke to Carol and Yenghong last nite! Gosh...

ANd my oh my, do I not hate cliques! Hmm.. looks like I may have to make adjustments.. sighz..

MyPlayList