A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, July 01, 2006

POOF

Wad can I sAy? It's over! Gosh, how time flies... I cld still remember my councillors and a lot of the o-comm guys being my freshies juz months back... those memories still stuck strong in my head.

This is my 3rd Arts cAmP and many of e programmes and game play remain pretty much the same. But the experience I carry away with is vastly different year in year out. My 1st ARts Camp was like.. I was a freshie so more like getting to know frenz etc. And frankly, I did not have a good time when I was in yr 1 in both arts camp and o-week except for the fact tat I met wonderful darlings who might not have made awesome 'cheerers' but nonetheless wonderful frenz who have stick it out with me thru the years, Joy, Weixin, Jonny, Caleb and my councillors, Jennifer, Ant.

My 2nd arts camp was just magical. I dono if it's because tat was e first time leading a house as house ic tat I felt all the excitement or was it juzt 'magical'. I cld still see my freshies like Yenhong, Petrina, Shawn, Edwin, Ben, XIaoyan, Brandon, Reuben, Eileen, Meiyi, Cai Hui, Jennifer, AH BEng, Hui QIn, Samantha(s), Ernest, Wenhui, Hong Ting, and many many others and all my beloved OGLs, AOs and councillors like Caleb, Joy, Jonny, Nuredah (tink I spelt it wrong), James, KoKo, KarKeng, Zonghan amongst many others. And of coz not forgetting my beloved partner Sylvia!

I can still see the vivid memories of sentosa last yr. Sentosa was the "Trottus" Day where Tragon won every single beach games, where every single guy, freshies or councillors juz got into the waters and where the house juz "Shageli" throughout the entire day... in the waters and out of it!

This yr is once again a different experience. Someone asked another house ic if being house ic is fun. He said it's not... being house ic is being doin work. I tink being house ic is fun if at house lvl the house goess all 'rara' and everything and my house this yr is a little lacking in tat and I was really quite demoralised initially but at sentosa, I realised something, it's really not juz abt rara-ing but for the guys, the OGs to bond and I cld see it in them. Tekka is full of crap when they get together and tok and I cld see the OG being well blended! Tabola is there! Tekila under Xiaoyan has bonded so well tat they had so many things to write to each other. Almost 3 hours was spent trying to write the paper plates! And Tila, wad can I say? I've got a much of 'crazy' councillors there and it hits the freshies and they've gone all crazy too.. haha!

And here, I muz really thank my OGLs, AOs and councillors esp Caleb, Jonny, Brandon, Kenneth, Petrina, TY, Alison, Ziyong, Xiaoyan, Junming and others who have helped me to hold the fort and my dearest Yenhong whom arts camp wld have been a different experience without you!!!

And of coz Layz, Di, JJ for all the wonderful jobs! And oh, one thing tat boosted my moral in this camp was tat of my councillors esp. those who were my freshies last yr, I cld see their unwaivering support and I was really touched. Jennifer, HQ, Wenhui, Brandon, Sam, Yenhong, Petrina, Xiaoyan, Hongting and others! Tat was W O W! U guys lit up my days! Mary, Charz, Ginaz, u guys had a hand at this too! :)And not 4getting my BUD, Ivan Chen who has usual seduced many many!!! :) And Brozzzzzz, Chong Han, thanks for e little gestures! Haha! And my gosh, how can I forget to mention HOCKY n Sining who's little sms-es encouraged me a lot a lot a lot!!!

I said this b4 and I m sayin it again..

I am smiling b'coz u guys, everyone of u, are my frens and I m laughing because there's nothing u can do abt it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList