A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

On frenz and freshies!

Certain things are one time thing...

For example, virginity is a one time thing. Once u lose it, u may remain pure and abstain from sex for your next 25 years till cobwebs fill u and tat u feel almost like a virgin again but u still aint virgin...

Likewise, sometimes as friends, we know tat we r and will remain good frenz as such coz there's such a connection and chemistry between pple. Yet, when certain things happen, the bond still remains but perhaps u come to realise tat self-reliance is still the best way..

Earlier, Mary asked what does it mean to be in love and Mish said it's about wanting to sacrifice. And it is true, whatever form love may take, frenship, kinship, romantic love etc.

Now as I sit here, I am truly thankful to people like Mary who has kindly agreed to help me with my T-hse singlet designs, all my OGLs, Caleb, Leanna, Alex and Qianfu for sacrificing their time and energy helping me with the OG admin. To Carol and JJ for hearing me out in my fits of distress and JJ again for volunteering to help me plan my 'mini bike-quest'. And to Leon who despite yr enormous amount of stuff to do for o-week publicity as well as S house stuff, agreed to help me with my lanyard! And of course, my lovely Yenghong who despite not being hse ic this time round is a valuable source of outlet and discussion! :)

Last but not least, a great thanks to all my freshies who showed a great deal of spirit during the chalet and tat was truly encouraging and all the more when a lot of guys dropped me little smses after the chalet!

So Im cool! Let's chill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList