A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Anomie

Sch started and lessons are packed! Research work to be done is piling up like never before, yet I am feeling anomie...

A different kind i guess... it's no one's fault but everyone is really busy this sem somehow... I hardly have time to go chill with frenz...

In the midst of doing readings and research, sometimes I wonder, have I lost myself? If I had been more selfish, perhaps I would have less anomic feelings... the circumstance today is often the result of yr decision yesterday...

Perhaps, I should juz hit the gym more like last time... diversity of schedule somehow gives more things to look forward to...

And this is my final year, yet it aint making things rosier in the face of exciting lessons to come...

Sorrows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList