A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Essaying is a Biatch

Researching for essays is a biatch! It's tedious, draining and heartbreaking when u read certain stuff and after a while the words started coming alive and u see them swimming all around you, persistently tailing you.. when u r eating, dreaming, shitting. whereever, whateverz

Until the completion of 5 tedious essays and I do not mean fantasical manisfestation of my utmost creative self but of entertaining the trails of words put across by people who want to make life difficult for us by putting a massive strings of alphabets. Till the deadline it is gonna be read-write-read, read-write-read, read-write-read, read-write-read, read-write-read!

On a more positive notes, I am fortunate to have taken modules under jolly professors and esp. one of them, the Jolly Old Santa is gonna bestow upon us his utmost generousity and kindness tat I have nvr tasted in my crawl in NUS: Choose 2 essays out of TEN qns for the exams! That makes things a lot easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList