A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, September 22, 2008

Of poisoned time

My oh my .. poisoned milk..

Now stepmothers need not resort to poisoned apples anymore. Technology has allowed us to go one notch more sophisticated

On another note, it feels as though I am living in the shadows of time. The parameters remain out of my jurisdiction.

Or perhaps time is a poisoned entity itself. It deranges the human minds at the mere thought of differance. It wrenches the soul with the pursuit of fulfilments. It silences the heart with the anguish of the world.

On another note, 23rd is just an hour away. Again the methodological exploitation of time makes us all senseless and sometimes in wonderful bliss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList