A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Entering the 3rd time

Guess wat.. at NUS central library now.. supposed to be studying.. oh well.. i did study a bit lahz... but this JOY ah forever distracting me. Wat a boring dae reading soci course pack...arghz! Oh well... day is going to end soon and i am going to do some physical training..perhaps do a 8 km run on flat land or hmph..shld i do 5 km on slope? I'll see wad Guoming they all say first... hehz.. arghzzzz...i still got to prac for my Jap writing..so much readings... so much writing.. all these starting to put me down :( Poor Bob.. oh well.. tat is all for now.. till the.. it is back to readings... Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList