A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Amoeba Revisited and the Bling Bling

Juz got back from KR bash - Bling Bling... I muz say the venue is quite small compared to CLub Momo but then again, this is more of a hall bash, so the outreach wun be that great...

Din stay long, left around 1 am?

Had a long talk with Di on the stairs outside Tower Block...

Was wondering, I can never understand the rationale of 2 good girlfrenz or boyfrenz falling out with each other over a 3rd party...

Was wondering, how issit tat it does not really happen to me...

Am I asexual? I tink I do have sexual drives, perhaps even strong ones, you never know... but I dun feel the urge to merge...

hahaha! Maybe like I professed sometime back, perhaps I really am an amoeba... destined to a life of lonliness...

Dun care, relationships are of least priorty if they are even of any...

Regarding my MC work, Rayner said I am too nice to certain pple...

Maybe I shld put my feet down and stamp hard... real hard...

Every single human has a void in them... it's like those shape-fitting toys kids play with... they try to fit the rite shape and size in the rite whole... This void is like a square... Many seek to fill this void, searching all the wrong places and looking at all the wrong faces... They try to fill it with what they call Love or romance with another person... this sounds so distant from me... Love is like a square tat's of smaller size... it can fit into the void but it aint enuff to fill it... I tink only God can...

God is like the full cube, able to fit in and fill up this void to form the entire picture...

Look not to man but to God who is the source of love...

Anyway, sometimes as I do my MC work, I really feel like giving some pple a Ponggol Block 107 on his/her ass!


Got to run...
CHeerz!
Bobz

MyPlayList