A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The 26th M.C, R.O.P & Frenz

I am alrdy an MC elect in Arts Club...

My 'senior advisors' told me not to run for it b'coz I will be losing friends, time amidst many others...

I was contemplating withdrawal when Rayner told me "We are friends, so we can help each other thru..."

For a while, I felt quite relieved to hear something like that...

But as time passes, I realised that what my council of senior advisors told me can be true... likely anyway...

I might have made new 'frenz' but so wad? Time has proven that my old frenz are the ones staying loyal and faithful...

Ivan told me some time again "The Bobby I knew was someone humble... not as high profiled, yes... but he had more sincere frenz..." (something along this line) ...

Now as days passed after being in the 26th MC (elect), I begin to see light in his remarks..

Am I being melancholic or something? Or being overly sensitive?

I tot it thru and I realised... no...

It is R.O.P this wkend... of wad spirit am I supposed to go in?



God, Speak to me...

Perhaps, I shld have listened when the spirit of God spoke...

Bobz

MyPlayList