A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sch Starts

Gosh, been a while since I posted an explanatory post...

This is like a repeat escapade of last year when I dropped Japanese Language... The Sem One curse I gather...

So I dropped American Law which I m supposed to take with a good fren of mine...

The difference between this and Jap which I dropped last yr is that, this time round, I found out more about the course, went to read up on it etc. Hence I tot it was truly interesting but nonetheless I felt I was not up to it when I'd the first tutorial... tat's the main reason I m dropping it...

And I definitely did not tell pple tat it was my fren who persuaded me to take this module but by virtue of this statement:

"And I heard that other people think it is because I was the one who wanted him to take the module, so it isn’t his fault. Great. I wonder who lied."

It shows the amt of trust the person has in me to even have the slightest doubt abt me doin such a thing...

I realised thru so many things that I can have good frenz but not always spending time with me... tat's a flaw I have...


On another note: Please pray for me.. I m like taking 4 bloody econs modules of which 3 of them r lvl 3000 .. so dead! sianz!

Bash is Tuesday! 16th August... who ever reads this muz go n support.. ( i m in the organising committee) Club MoMo - R&B all nite with $5 per shot of hsepours INCLUDING TQ from 8pm to 1 am...

and tat ends project six...

It has been an experience and I m still living in tat exp.

Gimme a while... lemme enjoy it while I can...

Then I got to transform back to study mode...

Sianz!

And Sylvia, I totally understand! So I am fine now... thnxs a lot and plsz recover fast and well!


Bobz

MyPlayList