A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, September 19, 2005

L.O.S.T & the wkend tat juz passed

I m officially lost!

Work, church, frenz and MC duties...

I realised I tend to be lost when I am alone...

6 hours wasted in sleep...

"With God, nothing is impossible" or so says the Bible...

"You are more than a conqueror in Christ"

"Ye shall walk thru the valley of the shadown of death but I shall fear no evil..."

"A bruised reed he will not break and a smoking flax he will not quench"

These are words that used to encourage me a lot...

However, realities of life set in...

I was juz toking to Mary a couple of hours back about quickie marriages... it seems as though the new generation of pple has reached a point of immoral saturation. It makes me feel the need to be circumspect.

At this juncture, I am feelin lost... Is it b'coz I got too much to do... or too little...

I gained some ever since I was matriculated into NUS but I've lost much...

I've gained some ever since I ran for MC but I've lost much too...

It's most gratifying to see the 26th cleaning up the clubroom with enthusiam...

A pity I'd finance budgets to rush else I wld have wanted to be part of it... I see this clean-up session juz beyond cleaning up... it means bonding, laughter... there's an intrisnic property about it...

The 26th Management Committee:

Hock - There're things we need to sort out but b4 all these, I always see u as someone fun loving n nice n such...

Rayner - Things turned out well after tat 'talk' and sometimes too well... Think I've given u more stress than b4 and I really tink your picture is super act chio...


But anyhow, I got to give thanks for all that u've been doin these past weeks...

U r one of the reasons why I stayed on in the com. (MY GOSH! I sound as though I've juz handed over)

HGS, Meiyi- Lots to learn but I am so glad to see u here... it does to some extent proved that I did my job well as a hse i/c back in o-wk and arts camp...

Sports, Welfare & Charity Directors aka the Hai Dais -


U pple are another reason why I stayed... That day we made the decision to stay on thru our tribal council at K-Box where JM was the presiding officer...

Stay Cheerful! JY, JJ and Layz, u girls will draw strength from each other so u will do well...

FOP Chair, Ru-hua and Publications Director, Eileen- How interesting rite? FOP period till now... nvr once crossed my mind that Eileen will run and Reuben, I'm glad u did... U will do a fantastic job at FOP, tat I m certain!

The rest of the com: Take heart!

Diana Kartika: Thnxs for being there to listen to my whining and complains... lotsa of them I m sure...


My dearest Funis and fella freshmen of my time: Jennifer for always askin after me... Joy who I know I can always count on... Xin, for your light heartedness, Jonny for your sweating :)

I am so glad to have known u guys thru Arts Camp '04/05

Tat's why I dun understand why it is so difficult to get pple to go for arts camp... it's where frenship is forged... Not to forget, frenship can be forged thru games of bridge and "All Hail Our Glorious Leader" and tat's how Jonny on the extreme left got imported in and how Joy showed herself up... hahahah!


Jennifer (the girl in brown), you still owe me many games of squash and wad about wakeboarding? Xin-along, the one juz behind Jennifer, not really chatted up with u for years and Yuyan...finally get to work more with you during FOP this year...

Funis, we need to meet up soon man!



Last but not least, my dearest JC and SA frenz! It's been a while aint it? And I tink the last time we meet up with Ken was like during his birthday? Fa: Not tat I dun wanna put your picture, I realised I dun have it...

The PJC Gang



So shall we meet up soon? hahaha!

SAINTS!

OH! I juz did this personality test: Which of the seven deadly sins are you?

Angel
You are... WAIT! - you're none of the Sins you're
an Angel!
Perfect, or close enough, and annoyingly so! Did
you always
behave so 'just right'. ARGHHH . You can annoy the
hell outta
people with your attitude, but no doubt your church
is real happy
with you. The positive side certainly outweighs the
negative,
after all, you do chores, are smart, are cute, do
charity work.
Least you know what a perfect saint you are. You
just make the rest
of us sinners vomit. Perhaps you could break the
rules once in a while, go wild - Eat an extra
cookie or something.
However - congratulations on being the most pure,
of the entire human race.


?? Which Of The Seven Deadly Sins Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Cool rite?
Hahah!

I tink I shall sign out from here...

Boobz!

MyPlayList