A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, November 04, 2005

D.O.T.A

DOTA, a game more commonly known as Defence of the Ancients but to me it is more like ..

Destruction of the ASSES!...

It is the very tool that cause people (in particular guys) to hallucinate...

Lemme list the ramifications of DOTA-ing... (hmm.. maybe those too addicted to it)

1. You abandon your significant other!

2. You cause your frens to abandon their significant others when u 'jio' them to play with those little 'kia (the hokkien for let's go), Dota!' --> seemingy frenly words but aha... the destructive nature that lies within those few words...

3. You distract people from academic studies... to elaborate more.. for instance a couple of hours ago (Thursday) which was like gosh, about TWO WEEKS from exams and pple still dota... perhaps it aint tat crucial for graduating pple but pple who are FRESHIES and pple holding CRUCIAL positions nid to be aware that they are BEING WATCHED! GOSH! Disgusting examples... unless u r certain u r going to be in Dean's list , I dun see any reason for you to be away from your books and even if u r not revising, reading something light or staying home to spend QUALITY time with your family is definitely a ziliion times better than DOTA-ing.. PUI!

So wad r u goin to tell me? "Oh, I desperately need to fellowship with the screen!"??? or maybe... "I finished mugging liaoz..." or perhaops "I finished my essays... juz gimme a break.." I'm sorry, essays ought to be done in comfortable timing not all cramped and if u have finished mugging, I expect straight As? Nothing short of tat.. not even A-?

4. It gives you no tangible benefits now or in the future! U mean wad? U gonna go for interviews with a dota certificate? Woo hoo, I won some DOTA competition? GOSH! Wake up!

Tat's all I got to say...

Sounds offensive? Maybe... Irresponsible? Dun tink so...

Tink I m goin a little mad..


Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList