A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Slacken!

I've slacken tremendously this semester!

Exams are in like less than 4 weeks and I haven really started revision!

Somemore I am taking FOUR econs modules outta which 3 are level 3000s. You may arugue, "Hey! I am also taking 3 level 3000s wad.."

Darling, lemme tell you that econs lvl 3000 modules are NOT relatively but SIGNIFICANTLY different from other major modules simply because the modules I am taking are built-on modules meaning to say you cannot do for example 3101 without 2101 or 3303 without 2303 etc.

That worsen it simply because things get tougher unlike singular modules even if it is 3000, it is much more manageable!


Sianz!
Bobz

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList