A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, October 24, 2005

Me!

Those who know me will know that I am he who is expressive in terms of emotions, feelings and such...

Often I dun realy hide what I feel or think unless it is goin to be life threatening...

However, people commented that to reveal one's feelings via blog or whatever means is a sign of weakness. Is that really a sign of weakness? Or issit weakness to mask up everything; a weakness that subjects the individual to pride? To guard one's own image?

Maybe, my style is indeed a sign of weakness as put forth by some...

So I shall adopt a different style... blogging and revealing only happy and positive feelings and emotions?


Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList