A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Come Holy SPirit

Dear God,

Thanks!

"Come Holy Spirit
Fall on me now
I need your anoiting
Come in your p'wr

I love you Holy SPirit
You're captivating my soul
And everyday,
I grow to love you more

I'm reaching for your heart
You hold my life in yr hands
Drawing me closer to you
I feel your powers renew
Nothing compares to this place
WHere I can meet you face to face
I worship you
In Spirit and in truth!"

1 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled for the lyrics of this song.. and got it from ur blog. Thanks.

May you have a wonderful journey with Him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList