A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hell Week.. Impressed?

Hell week ended with hell for Bankin test... but

my soul juz shattered tdy with not so pleasant news...

sianz!

Seriously, I am not at all impressed with u! maybe u might have some tinge of goodness in u but seriously, elevating yrself beyond yr abilities is truly disgusting... a failure to deliver... so STOP I beg of u, stop tinkin u r good when u r juz so KNS!

Tink for a moment of yr wonders (if any).

I realised something .. expectations r even higher when u put yrself so highly up there..

U've lost it! U've lost it all!

to u, there's only 1 word: PUI and PUI it is from the world!

World Wide PUI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList