A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Drive

I juz got home at almost 7 am...

Wad was I doing?

I was driving round NUS.. round and round and round in DK's car... actually I'm not too bad! Hahaha!!!!

Things happen but things will always be put right when we have faith!

"So, you see, it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that there is a God and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him." - Heb 11:6 (NLT)

"人 非 有 信 , 就 不 能 得 神 的 喜 悦 ; 因 为 到 神 面 前 来 的 人 必 须 信 有 神 , 且 信 他 赏 赐 那 寻 求 他 的 人 。" - 希 伯 來 書 11:6

Cheers!

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList