A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, October 15, 2007

Laments and Birthday

This sem has been the most emotionally disturbing or uneven one for me in my stint in NUS. Perhaps b'coz i was spoilt by last sem's solidarity. Even though we were rushing for deadlines but there was much enjoyment loving and chimneying down along AS1 into the late nites... editing n trying to squeeze ideas out when we were all exhausted and drained...

But this sem, such mutual reinforcement comes at most as trickles...

Perhaps, I'd company last sem during this crunch time... the person was there most of the time but this sem I don't

Maybe I am just so tired to essaying and studying... wad happened to my passion to do research? Or was it merely vain curiousity tat surrounded tat 'passion'?

On another note, Happy Birthday Yenghong! U've been one of my best councillors, freshies, OGL, and partner Hse i/c! I cannot for a moment imagine wad I wld do w/o yr help.. the silent but strong worker, committed and nvr a word of complain despite having arrows shot...

Happy 21st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList