A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Caring

Sometimes I tink I care too much abt things

Sometimes I think I want to know tt I matter in some pple's lives

And I realized tt if I dun really care abt the above, I prolly cant b bothered with the person

Somebody stated that why is it tt only upon one's death tt pple r accorded their dues

I tink the reason is simple: sense of loss

Unfortunately, such sensing comes about only after loss sets in

It is causational

The imperatives of grief and hence an appreciation is but a consequence of the compounded blend of emotive senses only to be generated via the removal of its source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList