A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Wat a waste of time..

Long boring day for me.. had my fist 'nuts n bolts' lecture at nine this morning. Then i got to wait all the way till six for my next lesson. And now, beside me I got to put up wif tat JOY sleeping and wat's worse is that she actually tasked me to wake her up at 2? tink i am her alarm clock? Then supposed to meet Clement at 2 for philo counselling and now i am quite stuck in a situation.. feel like goin for 2pm lecture but oredi promised clement to meet him at 2 way b4 hand. Looks like i got to honour tat and go for the J.Lang lect at 6.. sighz.. oh well.. wat to do.. here's bobby wif a whole afternoon to waste.. maybe i go read up on my philo stuff.. signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList