A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The End

As I reached the end ... I begun to realise various stuff...

1. People are only into permanent interests not permanent frenz

2. Certain frenships are only as sustainable as the period u serve in the com.

3. Many times, u r on yr own and if pple help, tat's a bonus

4. There's nothing really trustable nor trustworthy

Stop!

"I was always under the impression that priorities led u to make this decision..."

Nahz! Not only that, the above 4 points contribute much too... And I cannot get down to any work until I get my mind off this...

As for Rayner, it is of an utmost delicate situation... But! I still LOVE u!



Bobbz

MyPlayList