A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Divorced & Results

I feel as though I am a divorcee...

I feel divorced from what I tot otherwise...

Times have changed...

Juz 6 mths ago, I was in bash2's o-comm... turned up for every single meeting coz I always tot it's compulsory and tat I shld go down despite staying a million miles away..

Now, things are different... i ought to be happy to see ppl turning up... and whenever I hold a meetin, ppl qn why then or there? ppl asked to be excused...

Issit me?

On another note, got back my results.. I did quite ok.. in fact, i improved! yay! (but marginally)

Another yr coming to an end...

B4 I knew it, candle light service and Christmas are over!

Christmas: thru Christ, Million Are Saved! (something Joy told me)

Had a game of pool with Joy n Jonny after dinner tdy... quite kewl and we had table soccer.. din know tat Joy can play such games.. haha!

Sry weixin, din mean to leave u out.. seriously tot u were bz tdy..


Bobz
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList