A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, November 24, 2005

All Coming Together

Thursday, I have been in the library since 9am in the morning, kept my seat very warm...

Did a lot of econometrics and only an evening of emotions when my next paper is emotions.. then again.. i dun really know how to study for emotions.. or maybe it is too general, everything seems to be overlapping..

After clearning tml, I got to clear econometrics on saturday, the famous killer module.. sighz.. all coming together.. and Public Finance on Monday and I know little about coz frankly other thanmy 2 assignments, I never touched much of this module...

sighz.. then good thing is about 4 days to HOLS!!! YAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList