A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, November 21, 2005

'Focus'

Pastor preached about the importance of 'focus' yesterday and oh... how apt...

Guess my ventures tdy? I watched 5 VCDs and I've no reason to be happy abt it.. I've got 2 papers to clear this wkend and one on monday... grrr! Of which I got to face 'ECONOMETRICS' the ultimate killer...

Actually, if u include a DVD, tat's 6 shows... Love Actually... A show that seems to say 'love' = 'sex'? oh well...

Tink I betta go hit my books!

Pst said "Distraction is to have your attention drawn away from your purpose... Hence, do not get distracted by interim success, competition and the pains of life"

- Focus tells you when to fight and when to just let go

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey add me in msn ba~ cindery86@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList