A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Harry Potter

Caught a show last nite.. Guess!

It was quite a good catch.. hmm.. but then how wrong can a show of this nature be?

Anyway, had 'atas' dinner with Rayner, Grace and Atas Diana at Thai Express...

Oh, here's some pix juz dedicated to Joy Fang who is goin gaga all over Harry...



So there you are... Mr Potter with his frenz...

Sociology of Deviance, a module I took a sem ago: I vaguely remember one of the theories I learnt or perhaps a perspective, a labelling perspective. I have been once more, labelled as a deviant out to distract another from academic performance.. next, I have been indirecly pointed to be the source of misery for another and tat this misery will yet once more take on academic sacrifices...

Misunderstandings perhaps, but tat arises from distrust or minimal trust...

By the way, I tink Miss Granger is like really not bad looking ehz. Harry and Ron's r/s in the show was greatly strained by misunderstandings... how sad..

And oh, I tink tat Harry Potter 4 is ehz kinda sad but oh well, plenty of room for continuation of the story..

Oh, there's another 2 new character in the movie.. Cedric Diggory who by the way looks much better in the show or at least that's what I tink...


Viktor Krum, the guy who well, supposed to be all 'cool' and 'hot' in the show..

Seriously, I am tempted to talk a lot more abt the show but I cant since most of my frenz hadn't really caught the show... hahaha







First paper tml, how sick but the good news is that hols gonna be here in less than 2 weeks time! yay!

But before that, I must and have to mug ...

Till then!
Cheers!

Muggle Bobz

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Portland bike blog round-up
Portland continues to lead the charge of online bike fun. Check out these gems I've come across recently GravelTech This site is run by Andrew Morton.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList