A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, December 31, 2005

A New Year

Juz had my MC chalet/bbq...

well, it did help bond the guys and tat's a great thing!

Next sem is juz so goin to fly with FOP moving quickly into actions but first I got to finish up my bash stuff first and gosh.. the more I do bash stuff, the more satisfied I am! I think there's juz something about doing bashes tat makes u 'addicted' to it?

Perhaps, it's yr own 'baby'..

Next sem is going to be real challenging with loads of heavy economics modules to clear and MC work plusz FOP...

As I recount events of the recent FOP, Bash really stirs my blood..

Decisions have been made... good or bad, we shall see in time to come!

Meanwhile, I juz leave everything in God's hands as I exit 2005 and make my debut in 2006..


Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList