A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

ThanksGiving

B4 I give thanks, let me bitch a bit...

At the MC chalet, we had a 'truth-n-truth' session and the deal was that everything said ought to be kept to the boundaries of the 4 walls but how issit that some outside pple know of certain things? When I ask some of them, they juz brush it off as something light and as a joke...

Gosh, how abt me going ard telling someone else their private stuff? Utter disrespect! I m peeved!... Anyway...

Juz had thanksgiving cell grp last evening and it was AWESOME!

And how awed I was indeed even as my leader gave thanks...

He sat a few of us whom he wanted to give thanks to, kneeled and washed our feet... yes... u may say tat he is doin it out of biblical 'instructions' but will anyone of us juz do tat?

And here, I give thanks to God for the wonderful 2005 that had come and gone, though it was a yr with ups and downs. I give thanks to the wonderful friends like Joy, Xin and Jonny who despite my 'neglience' of them when I stepped up as Hse I/C during FOP still stands by me, believing in me... I give thanks to Mary and Charmaine who have been my joy for the latter part of the year... I give thanks to Kartika who despite always trying to irritate me for all the help and faith given... To 26th Management Committee who never condemns me but always hear and trust in me.. To my Hai Dais who always love me even though there can be times when we distanced... to all my church frenz, Wendy, Szeying, Billy, Jean, YangYi, Jia Pau, Jane etc etc who encourage me always with Godly wisdom.. To Hock, whom I can always feel a sense of connection be it as a fren or a executive in yr comm..

Most of all, a big thanks to all of you guys and all my frenz who have given me this grace to be human choosing to overlook my faults and see my strength.. The amount of influence and the degree of the frenship is as great and as deep as yr grace allows it...

And oh oh oh to the God of the universe who has nvr ever failed me... In my Christian Walk with God, if I can juz summarise his nature, all I can say is that God is faithful!


Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList