A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Heart & Mind

Everyone in MC sacrifices...

Layz, JY, JJ sacrificed lots of time in painting banners, booth duties etc

Kayz sacrificed dating time with Benny

Hock sacrificed his time, wages and sometimes even character and reputation

Rayner sacrificed efforts n energy trying to bridge things

Meiyi had to sacrifice time with Bryan when his stay in SG is not infinite

Shuning sacrificed bf time, n even in the midst of illness came to do MC work

Everyone has sacrificed in a way or another... and so have I...

I gave up some elderly under my charge coz I simply had no time, and some time latr they passed on, how does tat feel? I gave up my x-change opportunity and I'll have no more of that, so how does that feel?

I think thru so hard over the whole issue to see what is the best way to handle it but I got 'sights' that says... otherwise

But my mind tells me what I've done aint wrong, in fact they r rite decisions. But my heart says otherwise, heart wrenching... they r afterall, still your frenz... so what then shld I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList