A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, March 24, 2006

Philia Love

Sometimes even though we love someone as our own. Not of Eros (erotic) love but of Philia, a love between frens... Yes, as much as we love each other, but sometimes u juz know tat the other is not ready to do certain things or to undertake certain duties...

Tat pains the heart of one and the pride of the other... But no it does not stop there... It hurts even more when the person tinks badly of u for tat.. How sad..

And I realised that when bad things happen.. everyone rushes to blog abt it but when good news arrive, it's kept under wraps... tat's the fact of the matter

Anyway I spent the entire night playing Bridge with Jingyi, Jack, Hock, Bit, Ridz and Diana...

I tell u the 'best' player is ___ ____ Bit! Not nice to mention names, so I leave blanks! WAHahahahaha! :) *hugz* bit

My tots are juz everywhere. I was juz tinking where can u find the HOTTEST girls? I tink the answer is clear.... the 26th...

So where can u find the hottest guy then? Punggol 108!

P.S. the statement right at the top is generic..

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList