A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Exams, Revisions

Boring! Spent an afternoon MUGGING in the library... boring as it is, it brought me some sense of satisfaction that I lost (in the academic sense) since I stepped up in MC and tat's natural given that I've got much lesser free time on hand.

But so far so good, I am almost done with 2 modules, there's 3 more to go!

Arghz!

And I better start tuning my bio clock to normality... been sleeping at 6-7am.

And gosh, I'm gonna be yr 3 liaoz... SIANZZZzzZZZ!

And oh Good Luck guys for yr papers!

Joy Fang! End of exams a good thing to look forward to and all the more this year ehz... We gonna have fun with the 'lubes' and 'tubes'

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList