A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Nanny McPhee

Instead of studying, I was watching Nanny McPhee. Emma Thompson is good and yes I am beginning to tink she is really quite good in roles that evoke magical spells and the recent shows that she made her appearances are all shows I like..

Love Actually as Karen with her unfaithful husband who bought her some CDs for Christmas and his 'mistress' a gold necklace..

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban as Professor Sybill Trelawney...

And finally Nanny McPhee in Nanny McPhee!

Kewl, somehow she plays the role well giving a soothing feeling of comfort

For now, it is revision for Living with Fluids test!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought kelly macdonald was cute in nanny mcphee :)..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList