A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Labour Economics

I had my labour economics lecture yesterday. Economics never fail to get me thinking... Just to add some spice into the lecture, it was made known to us tat the top 2 CEOs in America earns something like:

US$796.7 and US$714.6 million per annum.. WOW!

And it was pointed out to us in the reality of the labour market, everyone is out to win at all costs, be it sabotaging people or wadeverz.. how sad.. and theories of deferred payment scheme showed me how firms 'cheat' in a way when they pay you as yr yrs of service (seniority) goes up...

No wonder, Thomas Carlyle coined economics as the 'dismal' science...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList