A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

B I T C H



I was happily studying in the lib juz now, ok not too happily since I was having runny nose..

So I was doin my work and this woman next to me slipped me a memo that look like this.

I mean WTH! And she din have the cheek to face me, so she left for somewhere (toilet or wadever) juz after slipping the piece of paper.

So I replied on another sheet of paper saying something like:

My apologies for that. Do u tink it is good if u shift elsewhere? I also dun wish to see u falling sick and exams r important. My apologies once again!

Other than tat, I got myself some honey and yes, my ibook!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList