A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, April 21, 2006

A Step in and then Out Forever

I was listening to a conversation held between 3 friends earlier on. One was describing the various kind of different lifestyle that one goes thru on exchange..

I know I should not be lamenting about it since it was a choice but somehow I cannot help but to sigh... I was a foot in, done all the administrative work and gotten myself a place in the program but had to give it up...

True, it might be a choice I'd to make but still it was not an easy choice... It was a step in and then it is out forever as an undergraduate cause the last time I can go is that of semester 5...

The more sian impending thing now is the exams. Gosh, Singapore Society's my first paper tomorrow and I dun even know if I am adequately prepared for it. There's a history segment to it which really is driving me nuts with the details and such...

But the good thing is ... I am recovering from the germ spreading cold and yes, the long long long hols will be next up after the exams, not forgetting Joy's birthday!

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger 陈泉成 said...

hey, wat happen to your tagboard?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList