A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Birthday and StUfF

This is a year of great harvest for Birthday!

YAY!

Precamp was good though my house councillors do not appear to be as 'rara' but then again I am more concerned with them bonding and knowing each other rather than juz going mad because it's going to be a house thingy not juz individual pple.

I saw Syl y'day and hopefully I can get her to come back!!!ty

"Lovely, are your dwelling places
Thirsty, I come after you
You are my joy, my reward.
Your love's restoring my soul
Now I'm yours and you're mine
From my heart a song will rise...

I love you
I love you
I love you

I love you
I love you
I love you

I love you
I love you
I love you
And my heart will follow
Wholly after you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList