A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

L O V E

Initially my urban anthro guys wanted to do a paper on LOVE

But I was like... it's such an abstract entity that cannot be fathomed by the human mind. I tot it's so complex for it transcends multi-dimensions.

Then I look ard and I cannot understand why pple falls 'madly' in love and go through so much emotional turmoil. I was puzzled.

So I asked a good fren of mine thru email. I said maybe I am too self-centered to care. Maybe I am emotionally shut.

And she said (to my consolation) "but i don't think it's that you don't care... but that you don't know what you're supposed to care about, or how u're supposed to care..."

For now I shall leave this entity in its abstraction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList