A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Normality

I woke up earlier to a feeling of serenity...

Is tat a good sign? I woke up not saying "Good Lords! It's morning" but with "Good morning Lord!"

This sudden peace tat I haven felt since I got rolled into various events of life of which boundaries and parameters of frenship, honesty, and 'love' had been challenged. I wished I had circumvented all these terrrible trials and tribulations...

Lesson learnt: I muz in future be circumspect in dealing with things of similar nature...

On a lighter note, there has been nice ppl all ard these few weeks...

Joy's been busy with mugging so hadn't seen much of her but oh well, CC has been there and so has J (not much help though.. muahahhaa)! D n M in their subtle ways...

And the best news is... exams r finally going to be over... going for a little trip to Genting... 2 weeks after the exams... a getaway...

The hols came in time but shit la! 3 mths break! Wad am I suppose to do during this period of time?

I NID A JOB!


BobSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList