A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

JOY!

I saw this on J's blog and it strucked me...

Yea... I juz woke up from a nitemare... how sickening! Betta not say what it is b4 it comes to past...

Yes! It is strange how I can get closer to Joy more than other girls...

Now what is Joy?

1. Someone who looks like a woman, with streaks of gold n black on her head.

2. Someone who can be so totally bitchy when she is in her moods.

3. Someone who can take an hour to react to a joke.

4. Someone who constantly skips JS n Philo lectures.

5. Someone who is so 'buaya' over boys.

6. Someone whom I can depend on to tok to.

7. Someone whom we can spend hours gossiping, catching up and nvr getting sick of each other.

8. Someone whom wields the pen like a sword with her beautiful writings.

9. Someone who is so totally open and out with me.

10. Above all, someone who is my friend.

She is temperamental sometimes, she vents her frustations n mood swings on me, sometimes she makes me feel like stranggling her but at the same time, she brings smiles to me...

And NO! I m not suggesting tat I m in love with her... it is juz how interesting and amusing things turn out to be.

28th June 2004: I got to know her and she got to know me via the ARTS camp. I tot wad a bimbotic looking girl this is and she tot wad a dumbass I muz be. Turns out she was the best 'freshat' (female freshie) of the hse.

I like it when she says "Come! We muz go out n catch up!" and I bet she does enjoy my company (though she always says "Yea rite! Enjoy my ass!" Suggestive as it sounds...

I like it when we can juz roam at Harbourfront each holding an icecream juz wondering into shops n toking abt stuff...

I like it when we r able to make our conversations no matter how serious their contents are into something lighthearted...

I like it when we juz tok...

But NO! I dun like it when ppl tink we r together... and for PITS sake we r not!

and YES! I like it when Joy sms me "Tee Hee" coz I know she prolly be drunk or high on alcohol n going crazy... But I dun like it when she gets too drunk...

But nonetheless, there she is... Joy, a relatively new found fren....


Last but not least! Once again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY! and WELCOME to the Family of TWENTIES!


HAHAHA!
BobSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList