A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, April 25, 2005

Mystery

It is juz how amazing why some ppl do wad they do...

How can they want to do one thing or say one thing and then put into actions something else totally in contradiction with what he/she initially had spoken of?

So great a mystery they behold...

Or sometimes it is a secret not to be leaked...

Somehow

somewhere

They why? I asked

Then it struck me! It's their lives... why do I even bother?

It is a choice of lifesyle... a choice of doin wad they do...

Oh well... the mystery is unreveled...

So let it be to him who wants to do what he seeks to...


Mystery BobSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList