A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Fanny Nite

So I decided to stay over in sch after a long while of staying home...




Had a whole day of microeconomics... did some work after CLB closed at the engine bridge...


Had supper with D and J...


First thing tat occured to me when I was abt to step into J's rm... a lizard dropped on me! Great! An unauspicious sign... then next there came the reinforcement of the sign... the appearance of the great H!


Then it all happened... Bob was juz sitting peacefully and happily on the bedside... looking at J's laptop and it STOPPED!


What did? Gosh.. the ceiling fan my dear and I m literally being cooked here and o yea dear Ivan intended to tell J tat he's got a heat radiator (n of coz he's refering to MOI) with him ...


But something good did take place... Dear beloved Al is going to adopt us for the nite...


Awwwwww... So sweet!


Hot BobSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList