A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Amoeba Revealed

After I bombed the toilet at the central library, I bumped into M juz outside the lib! So I walked him to buy some snacks n withdrawing cash.

We took Bus B and I dropped at Law Link n started walkin back to the bridge...

As I walked, I suddenly saw light!

People been wondering how issit tat Bobby does not really feel emotions. Is there something essentially wrong with him?

I tot I am too... the label of 'amoeba' came in something ago... Self-labeling...

Suddenly, I realised: I cannot be too close to someone!

There muz remain certain gap between me and the frend else I have the tendency to either (a) find fault with the person or (b) take the person for granted...

Maybe also b'coz, I m afraid of the implications of committments...

Maybe it can also be b'coz I feel tat the person might not live up to my expectations or I expect too much...

Maybe... maybe...


BobSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList