A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Sem 2

The semester ended with EC2303 at 1630 hours on 6th May 2005.

This has been a more eventful semester yet at the same time a more miserable one...

Sem 1: Had the spirits of orientation... being freshie, there's JOy, LH, Xin, Jonny and the rest... a whole new ideology wanting to do well and in fact, I did ok... Nothing eventful nor dramatic...

Sem 2: Bad modules, bad choices and I seem to have lost LH, Xin, Jonny and a little of Joy too... feelin sianz over results, the fire juz aint there... got to know new pple --> good or bad?

Good things: It is always great with new frenz... get to know some better and rid my bad tots abt them...

Bad things: Other frenship being compromise...

Conclusion: Actually, why do I even bother with what or how people think of me? sighz... tink I cared too much abt that...

+ I din get the MOE thingy.. so it's bad...

The good news is 3 mths hols coming along and I m glad there has been frenz standing by me and some of which I do not even expect to be there...


BobSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList