A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Fit once more

Regression is all abt the goodness of fit... aint it?

Trying to find the best fit for a linear equation with scatterplots...

I've tried to find the best fit since I told Joy abt it sometime back...

And no, in spite of things being betta, I still cannot fit in and I m not being 's' (sensitive) nor 'e' (emotional) here... juz cannot fit. I tink my coefficient in regression term is near zero (0) which means, there's no linear relationship which means no fit...

Maybe, Joy I shld have taken ya advice...

Maybe I shld, coz now in some ways I fit even less and yea even so with some other frens


Regression

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList